Tuesday 31 January 2012

Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott

ShyStar's review
4 of 5 stars
January 19, 2012
Beg for Mercy, in my opinion is a fantastic book. Most young adult books have an obvious love story pretty simple, other times the protagonist may be involved in a love triangle and it’s still pretty guessable which person they will end up with.
Beg for Mercy however has a love story as complicated as a tangled web. There are so many guys the main character – Mercy could end up with; this allows all types of readers to choose their favourite male character.
Also each chapter begins with Mercy’s SAT word for the day, I really liked this as it allowed me to expand on my own vocabulary.
The book can be found for as little as 77p on Amazon as an ebook, this is a BARGAIN- trust me. Its definitely worth the read, once you start the book you will be gripped. The overall concept of the story is enticing and different. I can’t wait for book 2!!


2 comments:

  1. Sheri did you read my reviews and interview with mercy?

    http://sharearead.com/?p=422

    ReplyDelete