Shrine of the Desert Mage by Stephen Goldin

Jodie's review


5 of 5 stars 
February 3, 2012
 
I love love love this story! My only complaint is that the book does not stand well on its own. It is simply the first part to a much longer tale. You will not be able to read this book and not buy the next ones, because it stops right in the middle of the story. What happened to the days you could buy a great big novel and the whole story was there, no matter how many pages it took??

Anyway, lets get back to the book. I think the writing is brilliant! The story is unique (at least for me)and very interesting. The characters are wonderful, the descriptions are amazing! I was caught up from the beginning. I have no idea where this story is going to go or what might happen and I love that in a book. I love the creatures, wizards, kings and peasants. The history and beliefs of these ancient people have me completely captivated.

I will read every story Stephen Goldin writes, no matter how many books are in the series. I think he is that good! Another favorite Stephen in my Authors list!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller