Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine #1)Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The thing that drew me to this book in the first place was the picture on the cover...and I'm so glad it did! I loved this book!

When I first started reading I was expecting a thriller, something scary, but was pleasantly surprised with a fantasy land with a daydreaming quality. It was an easy read with an easy plot to follow, but the pictures added a fabulous effect! They actually gave the book a creepy feeling, making it seem much darker than it actually was without taking it too far into the scary range.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller