Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say? I LOVE Mercy and the world created by Briggs. I've enjoyed watching Mercy and Adam's relationship evolve and grow. I love the werewolves, and I love Stefan (who I really missed in this book).

That said, this book brings us more of the Mercy/Adam relationship, which is growing beautifully, and more of Samuel, who I love. His is a heartbreaking story that finds a resolve in this book. If I was disappointed in anything about this book, is that it didn't give us more of him. He tagged along with Mercy throughout the book, but he was just kind of there, not really showing much of himself or his character. Overall, though, I loved the book and can't wait to get started on the next one in the series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller