At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another installment in the Cat and Bones saga. Not my favorite thus far, but very good nonetheless.

My favorite things about this book:
- Bones, of course. Still incredibly hot and sexy, and now even more powerful than before.
- Cat. I like her attitude overall. She's not a wishy-washy female lead. She sees what needs to be done and does it. She does not let emotions interfere with her actions.
-Cat's mom (Justina). This book shows a whole new side of her. I was laughing so hard reading the sections about her. Rodney deserves a medal!

I wish:
- We would have gotten more of Dave's transition to ghoul. This book picked up about four months after the last book, so we missed the newness of him. I would have really liked to see what it was like for him and the struggles involved with that. I'm sure it cannot be easy waking from the dead!
- We would have gotten more of Patra. There was so much potential for a whole background story on her and Menechres, and I feel that it was all just pushed to the side and let die. I would have loved to know more about the magic used and the daughter of Cleopatra.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller