Saturday 23 February 2013

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia

Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Beautiful Darkness picked up right where Beautiful Creatures left off. Ethan finds Lena pulling away from him and he cannot figure out why. Ethan definitely has a stubborn streak, though, because he does not give up until he finds out what is going on with her.

I really love Ethan and Lena, though we do not really get too much of Lena in this book. We do, however, get a whole lot more of Link, who I absolutely adore. Everyone needs a friend like Link. He's just awesome. We also get to know many of the characters we were briefly introduced to in Beautiful Creatures and also have a couple of new people in this book. Once again, I loved the writing style and descriptiveness the author uses. It was detail oriented and beautifully written.

I listened to the audio of this one. The narration was done very well. I really liked the voice of Kevin Collins for Ethan. I also really enjoyed that we got music with the songs, though it was a bit creepy. That's something you could not get from reading the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment