Sunday 3 February 2013

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Honestly, if I had to rate it on the first 50%, it probably would have been 2 stars. The first approximately 50% of the book was – Gideon is so hot. I love you. I love you, too. Let's have sex. Repeat multiple times. The book picked up around the 50% mark (or maybe a little further in). From that point on it was better, and I would have given it 4 stars for that section. So, to make things fair, I compromised with 3 stars.

In the last half of the book there was an actual story line with a plot and everything, including an ex-boyfriend. That right there was probably the best part of the whole book. I would have loved to see that storyline taken deeper - perhaps in the next book. Overall, the book was good if not predictable. Three stars for I liked it, I just wish it would have been better.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment