Sunday 20 October 2013

Dead Sexy Dragon by Lolita Lopez

Dead Sexy Dragon (Dragon Heat, #1)Dead Sexy Dragon by Lolita Lopez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this from NetGalley.

I usually like Paranormal Romance books especially ones with shapeshifters in it. I was intrigued by the description of this book, so I knew I wanted to try it. I have always been fascinated by dragons, so Dead Sexy Dragon should have been a story I would have really enjoyed. It fell short of the mark at least for me. I would have liked more story and less explicit sex scenes. What story they did have, I liked. I thought Stig was a well rounded character. Cora needed a little more development. I did enjoy learning about the Knights of St. George and the Dragons ongoing feud. All in all I would say if you like Erotica books with a paranormal twist to it, then this is the book for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment