Saturday 30 November 2013

Fueled by K. Bromberg

Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2)Fueled by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Angst: "A feeling of anxiety, hopelessness and misery, especially when regarded as unwarranted and melodramatic" (urbandictionary.com – italics mine). For further definition, read Fueled.

I loved Fueled. I love the characters and the storyline. I love how it started, and I loved how it ended, and I am looking forward to the last book in the trilogy to see how everything plays out. Colton is incredibly sexy and enigmatic, and brooding and incredibly impossible. While I love reading about him, I would never want to meet him in person, and I would never, ever date someone like him (okay, maybe one date, but that's about all of him I could handle!). His back and forth over what he wants (or doesn't want) was too much. Sweet one minute, and raging the next. My head was spinning.

My opinion flip-flopped a lot over Rylee. At times I was proud of her for being strong, willing to stand up for herself and what she wants/needs. Other times, I felt she gave in way too easily, and her rationale for doing so was not always sound. She let things go that I thought she should have spoken her mind about.

The entire book was a whirlwind of emotions, and I never knew from one page to the next what the next fight was going to be about – and there was going to be a next fight, of that you could be sure. Rylee and Colton were both very childish at times, like to the point where you just want someone to shut the hell up or get over it already, but I guess in the end it was all for love. I am looking forward to the last book to see how their story plays out.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment