Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2) by A.C. Gaughen

Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2)Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received ARC copy from Netgalley.

One of my favorite Disney movies is Robin Hood. I knew when I read the premise of Lady Thief that I had to give it a try. This is one of those books that you will stay up till 2 in the morning reading just so you can finish it. I could not put it down.

Scarlet(Marion) continues to make sacrifices for Rob, who she loves, but also the people she feels she needs to protect. Rob is struggling with his tortured past, and that could hinder his relationship with Scarlet. Will they be able to work together to save Nottingham from the evil Prince John?

This book is the second book in the Scarlet series. Even though I didn't read the first book, I was quickly drawn into the story through its descriptive details. I fell in love with the characters and went on an emotional journey with them. I look forward to reading the next book in the series to see what will happen to Scarlet.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller