Thursday 27 February 2014

That's What He Said #1

That's What HE Said
is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break  

where you share your favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. 
 

 
"I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted."
-Colton Donavan
Author:  K. Bromberg


 
My Thoughts:  This is my first ever That's What He Said!  
 I loved the Driven Trilogy!  Colton is the type of guy who does not take no for an answer. When he sees something he wants, he goes for it…and he wants Rylee. Sexy, flirtatious playboy, Colton comes into Rylee's life like a whirlwind and shakes her control. Though Colton's character is enigmatic and with enough mood changes to give a person whiplash, you see just enough through the cracks in his tough facade to know there is something there worth fighting for.

 

You can find more information and how to participate on your blog HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there :) Welcome to TWHS and thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of a quote from the movie, Fools Rush In... "You are what I never knew I always wanted." lol. Good quote. Thanks for sharing! I have not heard of this series.

    ReplyDelete