Avenging Amethyst by Kaitlyn Price

Avenging Amethyst (Immortal Eyes, #1)Avenging Amethyst by Kaitlyn Price
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Avery and her mom have been on the run all her life. When her mom is murdered, Avery is left alone, scared with many unanswered questions. She wants to find out who murdered her mom and why. She gets a note from someone claiming to have some of the answers she is seeking. Avery reluctantly meets with him. Felix is a good looking guy with the same unique eye color as Avery. He informs her that they are not human but Lovac, which are part of the vampire race along with the Nesmyr and Zhulik. Avery is plunged into a world she never knew existed much less would have ever dreamed she would be a member. Will Felix help Avery find her mom's killer and avenge her death?

This was an intriguing start to a new series. While I enjoyed the story, I didn't feel connected to the characters at times. I also felt the story was a little rushed. I would have liked to have seen a little more development of each character. Despite my problems with this story, I would like to find out what happens next with Avery and Felix.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller