Wednesday 29 June 2016

Q & A with Vignesh S.V

Adventures of Dollar Right
by Vignesh S.V 

Even a most faithful friend might go away when misunderstanding pops into their friendship. Dollar Right, the most innovative and creative boy who plans and does his work to keep his daily life interesting. Bash, the strong boy who hits and then speaks. Repy, the intelligent and brilliant girl who thinks twice before doing anything. This is all about these three friends, who are just the teenagers managing to win some competitions and ending up to be the saviours of the world. Later under some unavoidable circumstances these three gets separated due to misunderstanding. From nothing to lose situation, Dollar Right manages to stand at the edge of the world and comes back with few adventures to save his friends and save the world. How he is coming out of his own trouble and how he is going to make his friends understand is the story all about.

Paperback, Indian Edition, 101 pages
Published May 12th 2016 by Authorspress

Find it on Goodreads

Buy it on Amazon

Vignesh S.V., poet and a novelist, born on November 6, 1991 in a sweet town called Salem, India. He started his writing career by writing friendship proposals and greeting card quotes. A dream turned down him to explore his creativity with short stories while he was 15. With some encouragement from his classmates which was enough spark to lit up fire in him to write novels. He started writing his novel at the age of 17. Besides writing Vignesh spends time in playing chess and cricket. He is currently working as a software engineer in a private organization. He is more concerned about bringing right morals to the right people, which we would see in his future endeavours. He can be contacted at authorvigneshsv@gmail.com.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7210414.Vignesh_S_V
Website: http://vigneshsv.weebly.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorsv
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorvigneshsv

Q & A with Vignesh S.V

1)Tell us a little bit about your main characters.
 Dollar Right, the most innovative and creative boy who plans and does his work to keep his daily life interesting. Bash, the strong boy who hits and then speaks. Repy, the intelligent and brilliant girl who thinks twice before doing anything. William Twin the terrifying criminal in the world, who wants to rule the world. There is a suspenseful main character in book which I don't want to reveal now.

2)Who designs the covers for your books and what is that process like for you as an author?
 I had cover designer from the publishing service. They sent me a cover design and I was not happy with it. I gave them few suggestions in it, also I explained the route to the travel which the Hero uses in the story. They used that map as the colorful background and gave me a wonderful output as the cover picture.

3)Describe your ideal writing spot.
 Nothing is better than home. My room in my home where I can spend my time in penning my novels.

4)What is the best advice you have been given?
Becoming an author is a God's gift. Keep writing till the very end.

5)As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Lol. When I was a child I wanted to be a doctor. I was good at studies but I was not much focused on it so I did not have enough scores to join a medical college.

6)Which do you prefer: hard/paperbacks or ebooks?
Though Ebooks are more comfortable. I stay with the traditional way, I prefer paperbacks.

7)If you could have any supernatural power, what would you choose and why?
I have an idea on writing such fiction story. Hope you will get your answer at that time. (Secrets can't be revealed)

8)What book are you reading now?
'The Superhero Soul' by my old school buddy - Dilip Bathija



No comments:

Post a Comment